Personal Loan is a type of unsecured loan that is usually used for various general and important purposes. This type of loan could be used for paying off debts, going on vacations, buying appliances and latest gadgets, home improvement, unexpected medical expenses, etc. The banks calculate the eligibility of the borrower before approving the loan application. A Personal Loan is offered based on the credibility and repaying capacity of the borrower. The funds from a Personal Loan could be used for any type of expense as per the convenience and requirement of the borrower. As personal loan does not require any security or collateral, the rate of interest charged is comparatively higher than the other loans. Deal4ask team, We assist the interested borrowers by guiding them on eligibility, charges and documents process. As we are associated with many financial institutes, we facilitate the clients to find the best deal as per their needs. Also, we guide them on how to repay the amount.
Purpose of Personal Loan:-
Marriage, Holiday, Medical, education, pay off higher loan of credit cards etc.
Buying Consumer Durables like TV, Fridge, home renovation holiday vacation etc.
Age Must be above 21 Years.
House extension, Repairs
Help you build or improve your credit by adding another line of credit to your credit report. Your lender will report your monthly payments to the three credit bureaus—Equifax, Experian and TransUnion
Who is eligible for Personal Loan?
Personal Loan is offered based on certain factors that determine the eligibility of the borrower. Following are the important factors:
Credit Score/ CIBIL Score
• Good repayment record on past loan repayments, credit card monthly payments and loan installments etc.
• Good CIBIL Score (650 and above)
Type of Company
• Rating of the company you are employed with affects Personal Loan terms
• Listed company gets high loan amount
Repayment Capability of the borrowere
• Applicant should possess relevant number of years experience with the current organization
• Continuity of business is checked for a Self-employed business owner
Varies from bank to bank but normally 21 years and above is required
Who can apply?
• Salaried Employee
• Self- Employed Business Man
• Self-Employed Professionals
The above factors help in the calculation of the eligibility that affects the EMI also. To know the amount of EMI,
There are companies and agencies which claim to provide loans with attractive numbers and offers but it is crucial to know the minute intricacies before finalization for the loan not to be a burden.
Partnership with over top banks
1Crore + satisfied customer base providing a personal loan
Hassle free loan approval
Services at the Comfort of your Home with home delivery
Group deal providing with your friend references
Personal Loan disbursed with in 48hrs.
List of Documents:-
Following the documents are required to apply for a personal loan
Anyone of the following:
• Aadhar Card
• PAN Card
• Voter ID
• Driving license
• Salary slips in case of salaried employees (Last 6 months)
• Form 16 and a copy of ITR for latest 2 years
• Bank account statement of last 3 months reflecting salary credit/ business flows
• Employment Certificate Self-Employed Professionals/ Business Man
• Financials including Balance Sheet and P & L statement
• Income Tax Return in case of self-employed
• Loan application form
• 2 passport size photographs duly signed