Whether you are planning a vacation of your dream, paying for higher studies, planning a home renovation project, student’s loan or facing a medical emergency you can get funds within 24 hours with just few clicks. We provide instant Personal loan with online loan support. We pose a good hold on intra bank communication to help our customers avail loan on same day.
Any salaried person such as teacher, engineer, doctor and others can get personal loan in India. Most banks and financial institutes in India offer these loans to people, who are working in multinational companies, government departments and private companies.
Self-employed individuals can also avail this facility. If you are hesitant of EMIs, do not fear we have a great team of financial planners who will guide you and will set a planned EMI scheme for your convenient pay back. We present attractive scheme of Personal loan for salary employed, self-employed or unemployed to meet their requirements with lowest EMI possible with additional benefits. We also provide loans to unemployed, students, House wives, and every person who is in need of quick personal loan.
Purpose of Personal Loan:-
Marriage, Holiday, Medical, education, pay off higher loan of credit cards etc.
Buying Consumer Durables like TV, Fridge, home renovation holiday vacation etc.
Age Must be above 21 Years.
House extension, Repairs
Help you build or improve your credit by adding another line of credit to your credit report. Your lender will report your monthly payments to the three credit bureaus—Equifax, Experian and TransUnion
Who is eligible for Personal Loan?
Personal Loan is offered based on certain factors that determine the eligibility of the borrower. Following are the important factors:
Credit Score/ CIBIL Score
• Good repayment record on past loan repayments, credit card monthly payments and loan installments etc.
• Good CIBIL Score (650 and above)
Type of Company
• Rating of the company you are employed with affects Personal Loan terms
• Listed company gets high loan amount
Repayment Capability of the borrowere
• Applicant should possess relevant number of years experience with the current organization
• Continuity of business is checked for a Self-employed business owner
Varies from bank to bank but normally 21 years and above is required
Who can apply?
• Salaried Employee
• Self- Employed Business Man
• Self-Employed Professionals
The above factors help in the calculation of the eligibility that affects the EMI also. To know the amount of EMI,
There are companies and agencies which claim to provide loans with attractive numbers and offers but it is crucial to know the minute intricacies before finalization for the loan not to be a burden.
Partnership with over top banks
1Crore + satisfied customer base providing a personal loan
Hassle free loan approval
Services at the Comfort of your Home with home delivery
Group deal providing with your friend references
Personal Loan disbursed with in 48hrs.
List of Documents:-
Following the documents are required to apply for a personal loan
Anyone of the following:
• Aadhar Card
• PAN Card
• Voter ID
• Driving license
• Salary slips in case of salaried employees (Last 6 months)
• Form 16 and a copy of ITR for latest 2 years
• Bank account statement of last 3 months reflecting salary credit/ business flows
• Employment Certificate Self-Employed Professionals/ Business Man
• Financials including Balance Sheet and P & L statement
• Income Tax Return in case of self-employed
• Loan application form
• 2 passport size photographs duly signed